The Tata Cards is a well known Credit Card supplier company in India. The main advantage of Tata Card is that, it can be easily used at several e-commerce site. And moreover you can use it on local shopping mall too. The company was started approx 10 years back and within few years of time, the Tata Cards counted among the top 10 credit card companies in India. The best part is – everything is online and its zero worry free.
How to apply for TATA Cards?
Applying TATA Cr Card is easy. The company provided complete online solution to apply for the same. There are total 4 steps to apply for the Credit Card.
- One who is interested to apply need to fill up the ‘General details’ that include First, Midlle, and Last Name along with DOB, Pan Number and Occupation.
- There after ‘Personal details’ need to fill up.
- The third step to fill up all the Employment details like Company / Firm name in which you are working, salary etc.
- And last is the ‘other details’ that need to fillup online.
Once TATA Credit Cards application form has been successfully filled up, then you will receive a confirmation mail that will contain ‘Application Number’. Keep this mail on safe side as this application number will be required in order to check the status.
Tata Credit Card Online Application Form
How to check Tata Card Application Status ?
You will be amazed to know that the application tracking of TATA Credit Card is very easy. You will need just 2 things in order to check the status of Tata Cr Card.
- Your Date of Birth
- Application Number / Form Number
Note: Application Number can be found if you applied it online where as Form Number can be obtained if you physically applied in an TATA Card application form.
Where to download Application Form?
You can download the TATA Card application form from below link available in PDF format:
If you face any difficulty to fill up the application form then you can call to the customer care number here and they will guide for the same.