The revised Bajaj Finance Fixed Deposit interest rates have been revised in 2017. Download the application form for term deposit for 1, 3 and 5 years. Do you keep on bothering about some sound investment that would make you happy with handsome returns? At least, you want to put your money in a place that would not make you regret later. Good returns would keep you safe forever from your urgent needs.
Bajaj Finance Fixed Deposit Interest Rates
|Period||Minimum amount(Rs)||Rate of Interest|
|1 to less than 3 years||75,000||8.00 %||Cumulative|
|1 to less than 3 years||75,000||7.85%||Half yearly|
|1 to less than 3 years||75,000||7.72 %||Monthly|
|1 to less than 3 years||75,000||7.77 %||Quarterly|
For Term Deposit over 3 years to 5 years, you will get 0.5% extra interest rates on annual fixed deposit on Bajaj Finserv.
Assuredly, Bajaj could give you satisfaction for adequately fulfilling all your needs. As a matter of fact, the company has stayed a front-runner with its multiple options to maximize returns from the money of the investors.The Company offers you the most attractive schemes in Fixed Deposits that come with impressive features as well as returns. Let’s know about Bajaj Finance in a gist and then proceed to know about the related details like rate of interest, facility for nomination, liquidity, and of course safety in terms of return on investment.
Let’s know why Bajaj rank among the best companies, which have floated their fixed deposit schemes in the market?
Bajaj Finance FD & Features
- It is one among the few companies that offers additional 0.25% interest for the senior citizens.
- With its 200 offices across India, it is in a position to serve almost everyone across the nation.
- You could have online access to the fixed deposits at any time in a year.
- The fixed deposits give the depositors the most flexible tenure option.
- No tax deductible at source is applicable for the Fixed Deposits.
Benefits of Bajaj Finance Fixed Deposits
Highest rating by CRISIL – The deposits have qualified AAA+ rating from CRISIL , giving highest safety for the investment.
Most attractive rates of interest – The company gives most attractive and assured returns for your deposits to grow over a period of time.
Wide tenure for investment – The company offers investment periods ranging from 12 to 60 months.
Pan India presence – Wide its PAN India presence, the company could literally reach everyone with its financial services as it has 200 branches all over the nation.
Flexibility in Payment Options – it could give you most flexible services through digital and electronic payment systems.
Special in-house products for people – It has special in-house products available at best possible prices for the depositors.
How do you apply for FIXED Deposits
For detailed procedure of application, you could refer to the page and know the complete paraphernalia for filing your application. You could refer to the same page for knowing the maximum amount of the limit for deposits.
How do you apply for Fixed Deposits?
- Visit the nearest branch – You could visit the nearest branches of Bajaj Financial services and contact the sales representatives or third party agents.
- Fill up the application form duly and sign it properly. Cheque needs to get drawn in favor of Bajaj Finance Ltd and it needs to stay CTS compliant. Please write Bajaj Finance Ltd- Fixed Deposit account 00070350006738 and cross the cheque by writing ‘account payee only’. The cheque needs to get drawn at par.
For deposits amounting to more than 50 lacs, you need to transfer the money in the same account through RTGS. For this, you would fill up a different form and follow the strict procedure.
Interest Rates for privileged people
- The company has separate rates of interest for senior citizens, employees of Bajaj Finance Ltd, and bulk depositors. Senior citizens are eligible for 0.25% more interest.
- The employees of Bajaj Finance would also get more interest from the fixed deposits if they are interested to invest their money.
- Depositors, who are interested to invest more than 5 crore rupees in fixed deposits are also eligible for higher rates of interest as deemed fit by the company.
You can also find the Bajaj Finance Toll Free number here with head office contact details.