TATA AIG Life Insurance Company Customer Care Number

Tata AIG, a general insurance company based in India, is a joint venture of the country’s eminent Tata Group with AIG (American International Group). Founded in 2001, the operations of this alliance began on January 22, with a 74 % stake held by the Tata Group and the rest 26% of the AIG. The firm operates with its headquarters situated in Mumbai and has offered a well-settled employment opportunity to over 200 professionals with branches at above 160 locations.

Tata AIG Life Insurance


With its global presence, this group offers a huge range of insurance services for both personal and corporate sectors. The services offered under commercial sector cover property, Marine, Energy and various dedicated financial covers, while the personal products include insurance for home, travel, automobiles, health, casualty and personal accident. All the services are offered by a well-developed channel of distribution, including banks, brokers, agents as well as direct channels such as websites, e-commerce, tele-marketing and others.

Insurance solutions provided by this company are reliable and innovative, where each product is supported by unparalleled and expert claims service. This firm has also earned many awards and recognitions at different times, proving the stability and credibility of its services. Some awards bagged by the Tata AIG Company include CEO with Excellence in Finance and General Insurer Claims Team of the Year awards.

Customer Care Service

Are you looking for a flexible and reliable insurance policy? With Tata AIG, you can find different policies and renewal options, set a renewal reminder, file for claims easily online, track claims status, locate the nearest garage or branch office or get your grievances redressed. You can reach Tata AIG through 24*7 toll-free helpline, email, text messages or through a dedicated customer login.

Toll Free Number: 1800-267-9966

Customer care Number: 080-6760-3700

Compliant Number:

  • 1800-266-7780
  • 022-6693-9500

Sms Number: 5616181

Email Address: [email protected]


Office At: Tata AIA Life Insurance Company Ltd
Building: 14th Floor, Tower A, Peninsula Business Park
Place: Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Pare
City: Mumbai
Pin Code: 400013
State: Maharashtra